Welcome to my blog! My name is Kayla. Let me tell you a little bit about me.
I love the Ninja Turtles. Leo was my first crush (and still is).
I love to draw (mostly ninja turtles).
I'm addicted to pizza, peach rings, and Dr Pepper. But, sadly, I am a poor college student and forced to live off of Spaghetti-oes and re-fried beans. Yum.
I am an aspiring medical illustrator. I love science (mainly biology) and I love to draw. The perfect combination.
My favorite person in the whole world is my mom. She rocks my socks.
I want to live in New York City. So. Flippin'. Much.
I am a dwarf/smurf/shortie. Life's better down here.
I love being outside. My favorite place to be (besides NYC) is Yellowstone. And watching wolves is the best part of being there.
I am partially deaf, and deaf jokes are the best.
I love to write (again, mostly about Ninja Turtles) and daydream.
Hockey is my favorite sport.
I am a huge nerd, and Ned from 17 Again is my ideal husband.
I'm also addicted to music, and thankfully Spotify doesn't cost anything, or I'd be in trouble.
Welp, that pretty much sums up the fun parts of me. I guess we'll see how motivated I am to update this on a regular basis in the next few weeks. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment