Monday, April 8, 2013
just another monday in rexburg
Being sick sucks.
And it snowed today. Seriously Rexburg make up your mind as to what season it is.
I feel like I've been drained, mentally and physically. In all honesty, I just need a break from everything, so if anyone has a sensory deprivation tank, sign me up. Garrett and I are headed home for a short 5 day break on Friday, and I can't guarentee that there won't be any fatalities from now until then.
On a lighter note, we are halfway through our engagement! And I feel like I've gotten absolutely nothing done for the wedding. I still can't believe that I, Kayla-future-hermit-cat-lady, am getting married. It's an adventure I often thought I would never get to experience. The idea still scares me sometimes, but I am so glad I've got a partner in crime that's just as scared and excited as I am.
As I was watching Garrett and his roommate work out at the gym tonight, I was thinking about just how ironic our size difference is. Although, I think his stature is appropriated to my stubbornness. I doubt anyone smaller would be able to handle this crazy mess as well. He is definitely my knight in shining armor, and I realize every day just how much a part of me he is becoming.
Welp, that's all I have to share tonight. Catcha later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you! Stay strong and get excited for this dang wedding!!!!!
ReplyDelete